Austin Canine Coach Mary provides Structured Austin Dog Walking, encourages Positive Reinforcement, Good Leash Manners, Puppy Training Basics + More for Reactive Dogs or those needing to practice consistency.
Austin Dog Walker Brittney has many years of experience working with pets as well as being a dog mom to 3 dogs of her own and looks forward to helping other pets by providing extra attention and positive reinforcement on walks.
Austin Dog Walker Kamilla has a deep love and understanding of each pet's individual needs by giving them extra TLC while teaching and communicating with each Austin Pet using sign language.
Austin Cat Sitter and Pet Sitter Allie is a cat mom that has a love for small animals and providing consistent one-on-one care in each pet's home by giving them the extra TLC, belly rubs, and treats they need to feel safe and secure.
Now Hiring (Part Time) Exceptional Austin Dog Walkers + Austin Pet Sitters + Austin Dog Groomers/Pet Stylists, Vet Techs.
We are on a mission to revolutionize Professional Pet Care by providing Exceptional In-Home Pet Care to our clients.
What makes you a qualified Pet Care Specialist? All of our team members believe that pets are family members that deserve individualized attention and care.
We take satisfaction in solving problems, communicating effectively as a team and caring for pets in the upmost compassionate and professional way which reflects our commitment to upholding the highest standards that make The Sporty Dog, the BEST in Austin's Pet Care + Austin Dog Walking Services.
1. Must be over 21 and have a reliable car and willing to drive primarily in South - Central Austin with great time management. Must be flexible with
Weekday, Weekends and some Holiday availability
2. You LOVE all dogs, cats, pets and have a desire to provide top notch care as well as attention to details, picking up after or cleaning up accidents in the home.
3. You feel comfortable walking both BIG + SMALL DOGS and or cats.
4. You can work as an austin pet care specialist at least 6-12 months or longer as (the Pets will want to develop a long-term relationship with you).
5. Responsible, Reliable, Punctual and able to follow all directions and pet safety.
6. Excellent communication plus detail oriented, Austin Dog Walking or Austin Pet Sitting experience, Customer Service, or Vet Tech, or Dog Grooming or Dog Training experience a plus.
7. You can easily pass a background check, provide references and no prior criminal offenses to become an Austin Dog Walker or Austin Pet Sitter.
8. Complete a Video Interview and tell us why you'd be the perfect fit for The Sporty Dog. Please also include a Resume with all pet care experience.