Austin Canine Coach Mary provides Structured Austin Dog Walking, encourages Positive Reinforcement, Good Leash Manners, Puppy Training Basics + More for Reactive Dogs or those needing to practice consistency.
Mom of 3 dogs, 3 cats, and foster mom to all sorts of animals! Loves vibing with any and all pets. Values patience, enthusiasm, and respect in every animal interaction. Excited to meet your pets with and hang out with them, help out with them, and care for them.
Allie is a kitty mama but loves spending time with the dogs too and her kind spirit helps each pet feel safe and secure with lots of extra TLC.
Now Hiring (Part Time) Exceptional Austin Dog Walkers + Austin Pet Sitters + Austin Dog Groomers/Pet Stylists, Vet Techs.
We are on a mission to revolutionize Professional Pet Care by providing Exceptional In-Home Pet Care to our clients.
What makes you a qualified Pet Care Specialist? All of our team members believe that pets are family members that deserve individualized attention and care.
We take satisfaction in solving problems, communicating effectively as a team and caring for pets in the upmost compassionate and professional way which reflects our commitment to upholding the highest standards that make The Sporty Dog, the BEST in Austin's Pet Care + Austin Dog Walking Services.
1. Must be over 21 and have a reliable car and willing to drive primarily in South - Central Austin with great time management. Must be flexible with
Weekday, Weekends and some Holiday availability
2. You LOVE all dogs, cats, pets and have a desire to provide top notch care as well as attention to details, picking up after or cleaning up accidents in the home.
3. You feel comfortable walking both BIG + SMALL DOGS and or cats.
4. You can work as an austin pet care specialist at least 6-12 months or longer as (the Pets will want to develop a long-term relationship with you).
5. Responsible, Reliable, Punctual and able to follow all directions and pet safety.
6. Excellent communication plus detail oriented, Austin Dog Walking or Austin Pet Sitting experience, Customer Service, or Vet Tech, or Dog Grooming or Dog Training experience a plus.
7. You can easily pass a background check, provide references and no prior criminal offenses to become an Austin Dog Walker or Austin Pet Sitter.
8. Complete a Video Interview and tell us why you'd be the perfect fit for The Sporty Dog. Please also include a Resume with all pet care experience.